Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Walk in Peace Barry

As I was catching up on my blog reading last night I was saddened to read about the passing of a fellow blogger,  Barry Fraser at An Explorers View of Life.  I came to his blog through someone else's about a year ago and found it poignant and candid as he shared his life through the eye's of his dog Lindsay and  by the time I started reading his blog his fight with Esophageal Cancer.  He was a very special person, an amazing story teller and a wonderful example of a humble and loving human being.
May the bells ring loud and long for you Barry and for all of those who fight this menacing disease.
Wordless Wednesday

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Great tribute to a fellow blogger!

BK said...

Truly sad to hear about the lost of a great person! I truly respect one who is humble and loving.

New Jersey Memories said...

Visiting from Wordless Wednesday.

Yes, his blog was so lovely with him walking his dog and his thoughts on life. Then came the news from the doctor last March and my heart sank. I must admit that I had not been checking his blog lately, but my heart is sad reading this news.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin