Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scenic Sunday ~ If I didn't know better...


I'd think Mt. Baker in Washington was getting a little restless!  Click the photo for a better view.
(Taken from the deck of the house I'm looking after at 6 p.m. March 19, 2011. Mt Baker is approx. 150 km east of here and can be seen on a clear day!)
Scenic Sunday

8 comments:

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Beautiful soft colour tones in this panoramic shot!

Gaelyn said...

Looks like Baker just blew its top. Nice shot and great view.

Marion said...

I love the soft taupey-grey tones in this photo. It LOOKS like southern Vancouver Island to me. I lived in Victoria for a few years and had a view of Mt. Baker. Lovely!

Susan Ellis said...

I think you're right. That's a restless plume...

Barb said...

What a fabulous view!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

What a calming scenic view - really breathtaking!

Janie said...

The pastel sky is gorgeous. Mt. Baker appears to be blowing off a little steam.

Linda said...

Scary.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin